Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Test For Our Family

“OMG”…. That was the fist thing that came to mind when I heard Roy shouted “wake up Ray, great, we’ve been  mugged!!!” ….coz I was still figuring out what was Susan saying (yesterday’s post) when she was getting off the car. So I abandoned the thought of carrying Ray (been sleeping half the journey) to the house and told Roy to accompany and wake up his twin brother.

I ran to the house and true enough, the house was in a mess and Susan, Anna and Rose were all crying. I hugged all of them and took them outside the house as I was afraid the burglars might still be in the house, panic and start being violent.

When we were already outside I took out my cell phone to call the police but then Susan told me that Sam is still in the house and had went up to check his room.
Immediately I ran back into the house to Sam’s room and was relieved to see that he was fine. I told Sam to go to his mum and ask her to call the police and then asked him to go to our neighbor next door to tell them what have happened, while I looked around..

Sam did exactly what I told him and a few minutes later our neighbor Mr Goya and his son Rijn came to the house. We checked all through the house and later allowed the family to enter after it was truly safe coz my family come first before anything.

Too be continue……………………………………………………………………………..
They even went through my underwear!!!!

Paintings by Leonardo Da Vinci.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails