Monday, October 4, 2010

Music Monday: When the children cry - (White lion)

While Lyla (Mr. Goya’s wife) tries to calm Susan down, Mr. Goya and Rijn started to rearrange the furniture and clean up the mess made by the burglar. As for me, I took Susan (a bit calm now) and Lyla to the bedroom to see the situation there. When we reached the bedroom, it was in a complete mess. Clothing were everywhere on the floor, the closet door was wide open, drawers was not at its place and my underwear drawer was even turned upside down (they even went through my underwear!!!!). While Lyla started picking up the clothes on the floor, Susan and I went to the dressing table and saw that the drawer was empty, all jewelery and money was gone. Susan started to cry again and just then Rijn, entered the room and told me that the police have arrived. While again Lyla comforted Susan I went downstairs to meet the policemen.

Two policemen came but only one asked question while the other looked around. The police officer asked me questions about the time we left the house, when we returned, who knew that we were going out and all sort of question that might help with the investigations. I tried to answer him the best I can coz I really wanted them to catch the burglar. Just at that same moment Ray and Roy came down running from their bedroom, crying and telling me that their PS (play station) was missing. I was so angry hearing it (how could anybody have the heart to take a PS away from a child) but I tried to calm myself as it won’t help either if I were to get angry. I think the police officer saw me holding my breath and helped a bit with the twin’s situation by telling them that they will arrest the culprit and the PS will then be returned and that help calmed the twins down. As I don’t need any more surprises and crying about missing things I made up my mind and sent the children to Rose’s house.

Too be continued…………………………………………………..




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the incident. Hope they catch the burglar.

    I love the song.

    Happy MM.

    Liz @ A Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard this song in a long time.
    so to hear about your burglary...it's such a horrible violation. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!sorry to hear this.. :((

    anyway, the kids in the video looking cute.. :))Happe MM!


    I am...but GAGAY.
    Pinoy Medical Doctor
    The Latest Buzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the incident ...
    hope this week is better for you and your family...

    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails