Monday, October 18, 2010

Music Monday : Hotel California by the Eagle

Without me noticing and realizing, it had been five days since my last post in this blog. And that was not all really intentional but it’s due to all of my office work lately. I even had to work yesterday which I don’t usually do, as I rarely work on the weekend. I guess it’s all for the best for the company in the long run and it will also benefit us the employee if the merger really happens.

But at least I get to relax at home today and enjoy it with the twins as Susan is still working and will only be back around eleven o’clock while Rose is attending a wedding and took Anna along.

I was rather lucky actually to be accompanied by the twins as they actually had planned to go cycling today with a couple of their friends but it started to rain and they had to cancel. And so we just watch the TV together until Ray said that he’s bored and need to do something to stretch his muscle and that’s when asked me to wrestle him. Hearing that ( been a long time we played wrestling) and knowing Susan wasn’t around to grumble if the placed gets untidy I straight away grab him and started wrestling him. Seeing Ray over powered and struggling, Roy jumped in and help Ray and suddenly it becomes a two against one match, just like the old sweet times. We had so much fun and the twins have really grown up strong as I was almost unable to keep up with the both of them. After everyone was tired we stopped and just relaxed to catch our breath and that‘s when I felt like going for a swim and asked for their opinion. They both were apparently crazy about the idea and so goes the three of us to the swimming pool.

Overall I had so much fun with the twins and that really takes all the tiredness and stress from the office worked all week.

So for today’s MM I like to play the songs entitle Hotel California by the Eagle, dedicated to twins and “THANK YOU LITTLE DEVILS”





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Wow...An oldie...I love this tune!
    Have a great week!
    Please check out my MM
    I have started a linky as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with an oldie.. have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant song and still played a lot on the radio, thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this song...
    Wow, you have twins :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails