Thursday, September 23, 2010

Michelangelo Buonarroti The Artist

Today my wife told me about a phone call she received. It was from her former boss from the TV (my wife used to be a TV spokeswoman) network. She told me that she was offered her previous job as they needed an experienced reporter as the recent one is taking an extended maternity leave.

My wife did the same thing when she gave birth to our youngest child and decided to be a housewife instead. She was able to work before as Sam and the twins were taken care of by her mother but her mother died just before Anne was born. So now my wife is in some kind of dilemma as she wants to work again and as Anna is now older she wants to fulfill her ambitions.

She asked my opinion and wanted to know if I was reluctant about her going to work again. All I told her was that it’s a big decision to be made in a hurry and I will leave it all up to her. One thing is for sure if she decide to work again, there’s gonna be a lot of changes in the house. Ok while I discuss this matter with her I‘ll leaves you guys with these painting from Michelangelo Buonarroti and his biography…enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails