Tuesday, December 14, 2010

“The Scream”, “Evening on Karl Johan Street" and many more

Hi all. It’s been about a week since my last post and I’m glad that at last I’ve the time too write today. I’m so sorry to readers and fellow bloggers if I’ve not been around much too returned visit or do any commenting in the last few days. The tons off work and family matters have really occupied my time and sap my energy that really left me none for blogging or writing a post.

But I’m here now and I like to share this video from Youtube. This is a video showing paintings from the famous Edvard Munch and his famous painting like “The Scream”, “Evening on Karl Johan Street" and many more. I hope you like it and I really enjoy the music that comes along with the video. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails