Saturday, December 4, 2010

For The Fanatic

Hi all, I’ve been getting emails and comments from fellow bloggers and readers wanting me to feature more on Claude Monet. I know there are a lot of Monet lovers out there and just can’t get enough of his paintings but Claude Monet have hundreds of paintings and it’s just not possible for me to feature all of his painting in one post. As you might have known that I’ve at least did three post of his paintings and biography and bear in mind that there are also others that ask me to feature other famous painters and some even ask me to post more on local Indonesian artists like Erica Hestu Wahyuni, Hendra Gunawan, Agus Suwage (which I obviously have not yet done) and many many more.

And so this time as not to disappoint all of the fanatic for the famous Impressionist French Painter Claude out there here’s some of his paintings made into a video from a Youtube and biography.

PS : I love the music that comes along with the video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails