Tuesday, November 23, 2010

When You're Gone

Hi all, something funny just happened. As I was just about to write my post for today blog I heard this song coming out of Sam’s room. At first I was quite annoyed as Sam was playing it so loud and kept on re-playing it oven and over again, but then when I carefully listen to the lyric of the songs and my brain start to digest the tune then I realized how good the song was. Maybe it’s also because of the song I featured yesterday at MM (Music Monday) and the song LJ picked of her MM (Music Monday) edition where she featured a sad song by Jaron and the long Road to Love, about loving someone and not be loved in returned. Now, I just can’t stop humming this tune and singing the song.



Well I guess there goes my today’s post of a new painter’s biography and I think I better go up to Sam’s room to see if he’s alright. Boy! I hope he’s not heart broken by someone. But before I do that here is some painting by Wu Guanzhong and his biography enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful artwork and some sad songs are just beautiful. I do so hope his heart is not broken!
    Jackie:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails