Friday, October 22, 2010

Get Paid Blogging

Hi guys, I’ve been trying to sleep but my mind keeps wandering off about tomorrow's big meeting. If you have been following my blog then you should have know by now how important tomorrow’s meeting will be for the company and its future. Although the chances are that the merger is really gonna happens but the thought of me being one of the speakers representing the company really scares me. Yeah I have been
through hundreds of meeting but not one as important as this.

So as to keep my mind away from tomorrow’s work I’ve been browsing the internet for info about blog etc and I suddenly came a cross this site. I think this is a great site and suitable for blogger like myself, this is a paid post site and writers can earn some cash while blogging.

Here's their press release:
Do you enjoy sharing your views with the world? Do you like providing the "real story"? Do you make money while doing this? (BPB) BidPostBlog Pay For Post Blog Service can turn your blog into an automatic money-making machine. Get paid $0.50-$100 per Each Blogging. We Pay Income of Bloggers every month automatically to their PayPal or Libertyreserve account.Also You Can earn $1 per Refer new Blogger to BidPostBlog.

BidPostBlog.com

You can register and summit your blog for approval and once approved you can start earning. The payout is $10 and you can earn more by referring others. I’ve already registered and this blog have already been approved and a post such as this can easily earn you $1. It’s not much but it’s a start right ? So won’t you join me and earn ? And to celebrate this blog being approved I like to share this few painting by Oscar Monet Claude .and his biography……enjoy !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails