Monday, September 20, 2010

Music Monday: I Want to Rock (Twisted Sisters)

Happy Monday all! Enjoy your weekend? Coz I sure did as I had a fun time with my family at the beach.

I know its Monday again but how is the weekend possible without a Monday? Ok lets just enjoy our Monday as much as we can and here I have pick up a few of the classic painting from the one and only Leonardo Da Vinci. Leonardo was born in Italy on 1452 and died in the year 1519. Most of his art work are now in museum and are kept as national heritage.




So I think looking at this masterpieces on Monday can help brighten up your day and if it’s still not enough I’ve added this youtube video entitle I Wanna Rock by Twisted Sister to kick start your day !!!



Oh and one more thing I have a painting by a famous painter inserted. See if you can identify the painter’s name (NHOJ MAILLIW ESUOHRETAW) and you can comment it to me or you can shout it out in my  Cbox....Happy Music Monday all!



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. John William Waterhouse - awesome!

    I love Twisted Sister as you can see from my 2008 acoustic tribute.

    Happy Music Monday! Please come check out my Music Monday selection too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..love those paintings...nice post you have...keep it up...


    bestessays.co.uk


    regards,
    badloi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leonardo Da Vinci is a very great artist of all time. love his paintings. nice blog of yours. its like a mini gallery of arts. keep it up.
    astralprojectionstories

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails