Saturday, September 18, 2010

Heart and Soul of ...

Well not much is going on guys, except the weekend is coming. A few of my friends have round up a fishing adventure at sea and have asked me to come along. At that time I happily agreed but now I'm not quite sure. It's not that I have any other plan this weekend but it's because of the rain these few days. I think this year rainy season start a bit early and have already showed sign that it's gonna be a big one too. Well I just have to wait and see then.

For today's post I have choose the famous Edvard Munch and here is his biography and a few of his artworks.

Edvard Munch was born on December 12th, 1863, in Norway and died on 1944.. At the age of 17 he was tutored by Christian Krohg a naturalist painter, who was quite famous in Norway. Krogh naturalist style of painting had a big influence on Munch where he incorporated his own expressionist tendencies works. Munch also spent considerable time learning philosophical matters where he then decided to paint with his soul and not his eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails