Saturday, September 25, 2010

Chinese paintings by Wu Guanzhong

I think I have so many things to do. The most important one is to re-schedule all meeting with potential clients to the morning session as I need to pick up Anne and the twins after school. My wife used to be the one but now that she’s working again, I guest I’ll have to do it until we can find someone who can do it for us. We have also agreed to hire a housekeeper to do the cooking, laundry and cleaning of the house. The housekeeper will also need a room to sleep in and I think for now the library room will just have to do, but first we have to move all the shelves, furniture s and books to the store room and that’s gonna be a much tiring  job to do. Maybe on Saturday or Sunday I’ll try to get some help from friends or relatives. My wife’s job will be in three shift, 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am. But she won’t be doing the third shift coz that was already the agreement with the company.And I think I need to make a list on the most important things.

While I’ll be writing down the list. I’ll leave you guys with this few paintings from Wu Guanzhong and his biography.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails