Monday, February 7, 2011

Music Monday : Kavana- Special Kind Of Something

Hi all and Happy MM (Music Monday). It’s another new week already and I’m proud to say I’ve manage to write several posts already for this month despite my busy schedule and the disappointment of not getting any PR from Google …hehe…

So to keep this blog going I think I really need a special something. That’s why I wound like to feature this song for this edition of MM to keep my mind focus and to motivate me. It’s a song by Kavana entitled “Special Kind Of Something”. Enjoy all and Happy MM.




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

a billingsgate knows exactly how it wants it

5 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails