Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Paintings and mural painting by Diego Rivera

Hi all, I have before featured a Youtube video “A tribute to Diego Rivera” which is titled “Keep Smiling” but it seems (for some) that it is just not satisfying to just watch the video and not really check out all the detail from his works. The reason why I featured the video was to show readers many of his artworks at once (as he have lots of them). Yeah I know and totally agree that Diego Rivera paintings and mural is the kind of art that really need time to really enjoy. And for that same reason also I have choosen a few of his paintings and mural paintings that I really enjoyed and feature them here. I really hope you enjoy them as much as I did. Enjoy all!



2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I might've asked before but I forgot. What's your nationality BTW? Diego Rivera is a filipino right? His paintings show a lot of emotions and deep meanings:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice info, succes 4 u friend..
    =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails