Saturday, October 23, 2010

Free Ad from Tradepixel Professional Pixel Ads service

It’s 3:30pm in the afternoon Indonesian time and I just woke up from an unusual nap. I think its all because of the quiet house and big lunch I had with the kids that made me sleepy. Well that’s one nice afternoon nap, but I can see now that Susan has already came home from work as I can see her uniform hanging behind the door. She must have pitied me and let me sleep a little longer. What a great wife I have and I guess she must be in the bathroom or in the kitchen right now.

While I still have my time alone and before the children come home from play, I have some good information that I want to share with you guys. It’s just before I fell asleep that I found this side that offer a great
deal, check it out won’t you. ?

Here’s their press release:
Tradepixel Ads site is the best professional Dynamic Pixel Ads Site. Advertisers can increase their site traffic, Page Rank & Popularity via Tradepixel Ads site easily. You can select size, Place & Image of your Ads and attract many unique visitors to your site. Tradepixel give 1600 Free pixels for Advertise your site or Blog for free. Hurry up and Get your Free 1600 Pixel Ads place! www.tradepixel.com

I have placed my free ad here so make sure you get yours too ok..

Tradepixel Ads Site

So I leave you now with some paintings from the famous Gustav Klimt……...HAPPY WEEKEND ALL!!!






1 comment:

  1. Whoa man. You've got it right. Let the creativity flow... My regards to Susan and the kids. ;p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails